Thursday, May 10, 2012

My favourite part of photographing weddings and engagements is when I am taking photographs of the bride or groom alone.  When it is only one or the other in a spot I love watching their faces as their better half is in the background.  My husband makes me laugh more than any one on this planet and it is the hardest thing for me to keep serious if he is behind the photographer because he does nothing but try to make me laugh.  I LOVE WATCHING THIS IN OTHERS! It is so cute! Even if the person behind the camera isn't trying to make their better half laugh, just the knowledge of the silliness of the situation can make anyone bust up.  I enjoy using this technique to break the ice.  When you first meet a photographer it can be a little strange. This person you never met is taking photographs of your most important moments; it can be scary, odd, or a bit nerve racking.  Let your best friend keep your mind at ease and let yourself laugh! The joy in your eyes is magical and this is my favourite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment